Happy Easter from CottageClub!
With Spring in full swing, CottageClub Ghost Lake has been buzzing with excitement! A NEW phase release, NEW green building options and NEW cottage designs from not your cookie-cutter builders! So if you’re in the market for a recreational cottage, a snow bird home or a legacy cottage your timing is perfect. Yet once you’ve found the perfect lot and you're ready to start building - how do you choose the right builder? Never be afraid to ask questions. In fact, asking key questions beforehand can make all the difference and help you to avoid headaches later. Here’s how to get started.
We hope you enjoy the read and remember to contact us if you have any questions.
Until next time,
The CottageClub Team
Questions To Consider When Choosing A Cottage Builder:
• How many years have they been building? How many cottages have they built? Can the builder provide references?
• What are the key benefits of the cottages they build? Can you tour a finished model?
• Do they build strictly to select plans or can you make modifications to suit your needs?
• What standard features will your cottage include? What are the options and upgrades?
• Your budget is this___ can they meet your budget? What are their terms of payment?
• Can you make changes or upgrades before and during construction? What is the construction schedule?
• During construction how will they keep you updated? Who will be your contact person?
• When will you have access to the cottage during the building process?
• How long will your new cottage take to complete?
• What energy saving features do you offer?
• Do they provide a New Home Warranty (what is covered and what isn’t)?
If you're looking for a lakeside cottage in an amenity rich recreational community, come by and see us at CottageClub Ghost Lake. CottageClub offers year round recreational lots and cottages for almost every lifestyle and budget including lake front, mountain view, and private retreat lots, plus new green building options and exceptional amenities for you to enjoy.
You can also book a Private Tour. Extended spring & summer hours now in effect!
Just Released - Phase 4 Fully Serviced Lots From $109,900*, Plus GST!
*Subject To Change
For more information contact Don Stengler at (403) 214-0292 or email email@example.com
Experience Alberta’s Most Amenity Rich Year Recreational Community... Only 35 Mins West Of Calgary!
Open All Week
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book A Private Tour Anytime